[IP] Coenzyme Q-10 Vitamin

<PRE>Hi, i recently purchased this vitamin by mail. I started taking it. It claims
to support heart health and slow aging (how nice). when i received it i
checked the label. it states consult your dr before use if you have diabetes,
rheumatoid arthritus or other autoimmune disorders before taking. I took it
twice before i read this. so now i have stopped. i see my dr next week, and i
will ask him. but in the meantime does anyone know why? can this effect
insulin absorption maybe? any info would be appreciated thanks Eileen diag.
3/69 pumping since 3/01 mm508