[IP] manipultive surgery for frozen shoulder anyone?

<PRE>Hi, has anyone heard of this or had this done for frozen shoulder. I have
been doing pt with great sucess. but my doctor said if i did not get better,
he would perform surgery. which i thought would be an acutual incision, but i
was wrong. he said he would do manipultibe surgery, where they put you under
and stretch your arm/shoulder area in such a way, you could not handle the
pain being awake. i do not need to get this done, since the pt is working so
well for me. had anyone had this done before? did it help? thanks Eileen