Re: [IP] Diet Vanilla Coke

> Although the vanilla cola was tolerable, it reminded me of an incident
that was like 3 decades ago.  My friend Pete offered me a "Diet Chocolate
Soda".  I should have suspected something when I saw him take the six-pack
out of the fridge and 5 cans were still connected to the plastic.  I took
one sip, then ran to the kitchen sink and spit it out.  I believe that 4
cans are still attached to the plastic to this day.
> --Mark (dx'd 1978, pumping since 1994)

As a kid in Detroit, I drank Faygo Diet Chocolate soda. It really was
decent! Probably would taste even better with Ace-K sweetener. That's what
is in Pepsi One that makes it taste more like regular soda.

I tried both regular Vanilla Coke and Diet VC. Too much like syrup for me.