[IP] flying with diabetic supplies

I thought it was quite funny that I was told when checking in that I should remove my girl guide name tag and place it in my checked luggage as it was a sharp object and could be removed from me - cause you know us girl guides were famous for poking people over and over again with our name tags!!! - just kidding unfortunatly its not hard for someone to purchase a girl guide uniform and poke someone.  any way I was able to board the plane with over 100 needles and about 50 lancets which I could poke a whole lot of people with.  Don't worry I only poked myself! :-)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm