Re: [IP] ATA and flying with diabetic supplies

Nope, I have had my bags searched and all I say is that I have Diabetes, I've never had to show any perscriptions or proof of any kind.  I do carry all my labels and pharmacy receipts but that's it and I've never had to show them.  On my last trip, on the return trip my spare glucometer showed up on the screen and they asked to see it, made me turn it on and that was it.

Our Canadian Diabetes Association does have papers and such say how the doctors letters are need ed and such but I don't have a doctor to sign a letter and I'm not about to spend 2++ hours in the on call doctors office for a form.

Mind one of these times I'll get asked for it and not have it.  If I was to ever travel out of Canada I would make sure I had one though.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm