[IP] Carol Owen <email @ redacted>

Carol Owen <email @ redacted>
My daughter Amy is 4 years old and has been pumping since March 2001. We
love her "pumpy" and our lives have changed so much in the last 20 months.
Amy is able to eat what and when she wants and enjoys her pre school class.
She will be starting SK next September and with that a whole new chapter in
her life. I am hoping that pumping will give her a great positive start in
school. I will be needed lots of advice from parents of younger pumper with
this new chapter.