Re: [IP] cost of strips

In a message dated 11/24/2002 5:36:11 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The cost of strips is crazy >>
    If you have a prescription plan through your insurance, and you get a
prescription from your doctor for test strips, they might be 100% paid
through insurance.
    Check your plan. My insurance/prescription plan pays 100% for prescribed
test strips, what a change from having to pay 30% on our previous plan w/o a
prescription, as I use over 300 strips/mo.
    Jan G.