[IP] Time for Pumpkin Pie with Splenda

Once again it is time to start baking those Thanksgiving pies. My daughter
wanted me to mail one to her away at college. LOL! I told her to wait until
she gets home for the holiday. Can you imagine what a mess a mailed one would
have been?

I have had good luck using the recipe on the Libby's 100% Pumpkin can. I
substitute non fat Carnation milk, and I use Splend instead of sugar. It
isn't calorie, carb or fat free, but it has less of all, tastes great, and
everyone in the family likes it. My sister wants me to bring a couple of them
to her house for dinner this year.

Happy Thanksgiving,