Re: [IP] ATA and flying with diabetic supplies

  My hubby, Josh (DMer/IPer) and myself flew to FL from WA state thsi past
summer.  I was carrying a backpack with all the backup stuff for the pump and
DM and Josh was wearing his pump.  We did have a prescription for insulin
with us and we had the insulin vials in their original box with label.  We
also have an ID card from Dis all about the pump and our endo signed it and
put his phone number and medical ID # on it.  Not only did Josh's pump NEVER
alarm but no one questioned us about the supplies I had.  I just stated that
he, Joshua, was diabetic and that was that!!!!

mom to Joshua