[IP] Insurance Coverage Problem

Does anyone have a problem getting the "I.V. 3000 Transparent Dressing
(100/box)" and the "I.V. Prep Antiseptic Skin Preparation (50/box)"
covered by their insurance?

It seems my insurance covers everything 100% except these two items?  I
don't understand how they can cover everything else but not these???

Has anyone been succesfull in getting the insurance copamny to cover
"items" they have previousliy denied?  If so HOW??

Thanks in advance