[IP] Re:lancet devices

Yes, that thing was definitely a torture device! It had the best of both
worlds, puncturing and tearing the skin on your finger! I can still remember
how hard my Dad fought the insurance company to get my first Ames Glucometer
covered, to have me completely ignore the thing, and try to cut the strips in
half to try and save money sheesh, if I had only listened to my endo at the
time (does anyone remember the name of the ped endo at NCMC on Long Island
who had D also?) He ruined me for endos for years, I really only listen to
Dr's who have D themselves, I know that is dumb, but ANYONE can read about it
and give advice, try living it! Yup, that little hammer device put me off of
glucose testing for a good 10 years or so, Man we have come a long way!