[IP] Re: Unfridged insulin and friends' finger pokes

> I have a handy, dandy canvas carrying case for my meter my insulin
> and my hypos.  It does have a gel pack, but I never use it.

hmmmmmm - I use protein/fat-free candy for my hypos. ;)

> But friends who want a
> free glucose test have sometimes commented that the blood draw hurt.

Tell them to give you the *side* of their fingers and not the touch pad
where most of the nerve endings are and it won't hurt as much. There is more
blood there and it allows 20 sides to draw from. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks
about seeing UFOs like they used to?