Re: [IP] I need your voice

Thanks for the reply.  I had never heard of "launchers" before.  I have
never had any pain associated with a blood draw.  But friends who want a
free glucose test have sometimes commented that the blood draw hurt.

Good luck in your search!

> Hi Chris,
> I am in the U.S. I'm noticing that not very many people have bought
lancing devices.  Since my daughter was diagnosed 2 years ago, I have
probably bought 8 of them in search of something that hurt her less.