Re: [IP] unopened, unrefrigerated Novolog?

Anita,

I will start with the obligatory YMMV.  I have never refrigerated my
insulin.  I have a handy, dandy canvas carrying case for my meter my insulin
and my hypos.  It does have a gel pack, but I never use it.

So far, knock on wood, (perhaps my own head) I have not had a problem with
it.  I have read somewhere, (sorry, I can't recall the citation) that
refrigerating insulin is not required if you are not in extreme temps either
way.

If you prefer, why can't you stick it back in the fridge?  I'll bet it was
trucked in by a normal trailer and then refrigerated.

The real test will be to use the insulin and see how it affects your blood
sugars.

Again, YMMV!

Good luck with it!

Chris