Re: [IP] Unopened unref. Novolog

>>>What is so important about an Rx label? Cut the thing in half and keep
one bottle in the darn fridge.>>>

People who fly are required to have an Rx label on the box of insulin. Since
these requirements recently came about (9/11), I have noticed my 4 vials do
not come with one label across them, but each one has a label. I would think
you could ask this be done by your (mail order) pharmacy as well.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

According to a recent survey, men say the first thing they notice about a
woman is her eyes, and women say the first thing they notice about men is
they're a bunch of liars.