[IP] When to test

Upon waking
Before meal or snack
2-3 hours post prandial
Before driving or operating dangerous or heavy machinery
Hourly while doing the above
When you "feel" low or high
Every 20-30 minutes while correcting a low
Hourly while correcting a high
Before exercise or watersports
Hourly or as needed while doing above
Before bed
2-3:00 am if unusual activities during the day or you suspect a night
low will occur

Need I say more???
Thank you for the list. When I send in my blood sugar readings I will add the
reason why I have to test so often - maybe insurance company will get some
information if they choose to listen. Happy pumping Sharon B.