[IP] cost of strips

at an annual average cost of $1,623.00. The meter companies can
afford to and do "give" the meters away to capture the strip business
from people that user their meters. The give-away comes in many
forms, call customer service and ask, rebate coupons for the full
purchase price, trade-ins, etc....

The cost of strips is crazy and it is strange seeing all the garbage that I
throw out like strips, pump supply wrappers. You think with the strips it
would be more cost effective for the insurance company to afford the
glucowatch. I finally was able to watch the Panic Room movie. I wouldn't mind
a little glucowatch - maybe that was a prototype or a for Hollywood but the
glucowatch they show in the diabetes forecast looks huge. I would wear the
little glucowatch on my wrist. Just a thought on a Sunday morning. Happy
pumping! Sharon B.