Re: [IP] GlucoWatch

Cindy,  stay on the guy!     Our rep with Glucowatch knows we'll have
coverage (this insurance company has been approving them nationwide),
she got the letter of necessity from Hospital and all our paperwork
turned in 2 weeks ago.   We got the call the next day from customer
service at the company that they are processing it for insurance approval,
but that due to their new procedure of getting insurance approval for
customers (versus getting it yourself or paying and them turning in a claim)
that the delay is 30 days because they are swamped now.

Will let everyone know when we hear something.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]