[IP] Re: talking to students

In a message dated 11/23/2002 1:41:38 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Anyway, next thing I know I am speaking to 2 other
> classes.  These discussions ran over by 15 min each.
> Hopefully, I answered questions and raised awareness
> about something that will be relevant.  I felt that I
> was able to do something positive with a disease that
> is less than positive.
I am so glad to hear about your doing this Jennifer!
How very kewl!
You made a difference in passing on real life experience and real information
to counteract all the mis-information out there.
I hope we all have such opportunities to make a difference.

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and happy to be here
pumping since 08-2000