re: [IP] I need your voice-noninvasive testing

I would be interested in a meter that didn't require strips or a lancing
device. THAT would be worth $$$.

 This is a link to SugarTrac,
<A HREF="www.sugartrac.com">www.sugartrac.com</A>

It will measure blood sugar in a way that looks similar to what they do when
they check your oxygen level by puting that little gadget on your finger when
you're in the hospital.
I don't know how much these will cost but I WANT ONE!!

They do have a patent and are in clinical trials right now working toward FDA
approval.
If this works and is very afforadable I am thinking that all the companies
that are gobbling up our money in all these strips every year will be in
trouble.

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and happy to be here
pumping since 08-2000