re: [IP] I need your voice-noninvasive testing

I would be interested in a meter that didn't require strips or a lancing
device. THAT would be worth $$$.

 This is a link to SugarTrac,
<A HREF="www.sugartrac.com">www.sugartrac.com</A>

It will measure blood sugar in a way that looks similar to what they do when
they check your oxygen level by puting that little gadget on your finger when
you're in the hospital.
I don't know how much these will cost but I WANT ONE!!

They do have a patent and are in clinical trials right now working toward FDA
If this works and is very afforadable I am thinking that all the companies
that are gobbling up our money in all these strips every year will be in

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and happy to be here
pumping since 08-2000