[IP] Re: Low Vision Aids

On 11/23/02 2:51 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 16:48:18 -0500
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] meters for low vision - Jenny?
> I beleive there is one that has large numbers and easier strips to use.  oh I
> found it.  It is the one touch sure step.  Now I've never seen it but it says
> it has off meter blood application and a large easy to read display.
> ?? Maybe check out the website and see.

This Jenny likes the ULTRA, but there is an audio mate for the ROCHE
diagnostics meter ADVANTAGE I think, but it also has a place in which you
can put your vials of insulin. The thing will read to you what the insulin

In a world with no walls or fences, why do we need Windows and Gates?

Jenny Sutherland