I just received and email at my email @ redacted address that did have
a virus. McAfee popped up immediately and said it the email had a virus and
that it deleted the file SI.EXE to get rid of it. I then deleted the email
from my INBOX folder. When I went into my Deleted Items folder, McAfee once
again popped up and said it was deleting SI.EXE and I then deleted the email
from my Deleted Items Folder. Unfortunately I deleted it before I really
paid any attention to the file name. I think it had "mailinglist" in the
header somewhere.

The only mail that I recieve at this address is from IP and from Therasense.