Re: [IP] talking to students

We have one elementary child and several middle/high
schoolers who pump in our district.  We have no
diabetics in my particular school.  Our school nurse
talked with the girl in the elementary school (she's
in 1st grade)and told her that I pumped and she was so
excited to "know" that someone else was doing the same
thing...I assume she must think she is the only one...
The D is tough on me...a lot of work...but I can only
say that my hat is off to all parents of young pumpers
(and diabetics alike).   My parents are blissfully
unaware of what I go through..they are glad the pump
is good for me but could not begin to take care of my
pump. (I was dxed at 19 and began pumping last year at
age 35.)  I am in awe of parents and young children
who deal with this each day.