RE: [IP] pokers

yucky. sounds like torture.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 3:02 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] pokers

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

I've bought one poker in 16 years and I don't use it cause it wouldn't poke deep enough to draw blood- looked cool though!.  I do tend to stick with one I like after I switch meters.  Right now I use the penlet plus, I have a blue and a white one, I really like the multiple depth settings.
 I remember my first poker, it was I think from the original One Touch????  It was kinda bird shaped.  and it had a little foot you put in the bottom and  it was dark blue and you pushed a white button on top and the little neck and lancet went swooping down and jabbed you, you had to watch it swing down and poke ya!  It looked like a bird pecking up food!!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm