[IP] Benefits

There have been may posts about insurance benefits.  One of the most used
benefit that we have is this web site, a place of information, advice,
encouragement, and exchange of ideas.  If this was a commercial for pay site,
most of us would gladly pay for the subscription.  I say most because there
are some who could not afford it.  For those of us who could pay, how about
supporting IP with a donation if you have not already done so?  The management
team does a magnificent job of maintaining the web site, and that we are very
thankful.  So give Michael a Thanksgiving present by donating to the IP so
that the goal will be accomplished this Thanksgiving week.  Everyone have a
blessed Thanksgiving Holiday!