From: C. Jones [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 8:44 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] I need your voice

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

Hi Denise,

I've never bought a "launcher" separately.  Are you from a country other
than the US?  I've never heard the term before.  (Just curious.)

As for a meter....  Prices range from free to about $70.  After all, the
cash cow is really the test strips which can run about $0.50 a piece.  That
mounts up after awhile.

Cheers!

Chris