[IP] unopened, unrefrigerated Novolog?

Hi everyone,

I made a stupid mistake.  I took two new boxes with bottles of Novolog
inside out of the fridge.  Why?  They were taped together, and I didn't
want to tear up my prescription label.  I accidentally left the full
bottle out, still in the box.  I also still have almost a full bottle, so
it'll be awhile before I need to use the second one.  Question - is it
safe to leave it out of the refrigerator for a couple of weeks before
it's even opened?  I'm sure putting it back in once it's room temperature
isn't a good idea.  I was raised by depression-era parents, so I hate to
trash a whole bottle of insulin.

Thanks everyone!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com