Re: [IP] My humble apology to the list about the Hoax

>>>This e-mail was sent to me by a trusted friend and I just went into
action.  I sent my humble apologies to you all.

Warmly, Margaret>>>

I find that trusted friends especially are really important to check out. ;)
We may trust them with our secrets, etc., but not Fwds:. (~_^)

@

The nice thing about standards and opinions, there are enough for everyone
to have their own.