[IP] meters for low vision

>>>  Anyone know of other meters for vision-impaired? Linda Z>>>

The Accu-Chek Complete has about 1/2" result reading, is lighted, stores
1000 tests, has several inputs, but takes 40 seconds. I don't mind that
*long* of a wait since I used to take 3 minutes on strip-reading tests years
ago. I find some people *milking* their suck-up arm tests take that long to
get a drop of blood. ;) It is about the size of my PC mouse. Oh, yeah, the
Complete uses Comfort Curve strips which are sippy-type and blue to contrast
with red blood.

Don't take lemonade and turn it into lemons - Annie Camden