[IP] meters for low vision - Jenny?

I was at the local Lighthouse for the Blind store with my social worker niece
who was looking for a meter for one of her nearly blind clients.  The one
they sold was a One-Touch that required a drop of blood to be put on the top
of the strip.  It seems to me that it would be a lot easier to use one of the
"suck-it-up" strips, where you could use touch to position it properly (like
the Ultra, for instance).  Anyone know of other meters for vision-impaired?

Linda Z