Re: [IP] Re: Whole Fried Turkey??? (was Diet Vanilla Coke)

I know I shouldn't knock anything until I try but I did write a message later
saying that it probably did taste good since most fried things did :)

I have had turkey that was cooked in a turkey frier. It is delicious.
My brother-in-law prepared it. The hot oil seals the outside of the bird, and
the intense heat cooks the bird quickly. The juices stay inside, so the bird
is moist.
Since you aren't supposed to eat the skin anyway, I didn't find any problem.

It isn't breaded like a lot of fried chicken.

Don't knock it until you try it.