[IP] Re: Whole Fried Turkey??? (was Diet Vanilla Coke)

I have had turkey that was cooked in a turkey frier. It is delicious.
My brother-in-law prepared it. The hot oil seals the outside of the bird, and
the intense heat cooks the bird quickly. The juices stay inside, so the bird
is moist.
Since you aren't supposed to eat the skin anyway, I didn't find any problem.

It isn't breaded like a lot of fried chicken.

Don't knock it until you try it.