Re: [IP] Re: Got my latest A1c...

Congratulations!  Way to Go!!
 Ryan Bruner <email @ redacted> wrote:Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

Just had my latest doctor appointment today. After 4 months on the pump, I
got my lowest A1c ever... 6.0!!! The lowest I ever had prior to this was
6.9, which was 1 month post-pump, as well as once about a year ago while
doing a 4-shots of NPH a day to get a basal rate plus humalog for bolus.
Switching to Lantus sent me back up to 7.1.

But, 6.0! I'm very excited. My estimated A1c going into my appointment was
6.6...so I did even better than my averages tell! :-)

Ryan