[IP] I need your voice

I have insurance, but they won't give me the meters *I* want and try to
foist the Advantage onto me. So I mooch meters and use them. If I don't like
them I give them away to someone who does like them and so the company still
gets a sale of the strips.

If they want me to try their new product, I'll be happy to do so and am also
very good at writing out reports and such if they want real input.
I like trying out new goo gahs and will usually be honest about the ease or
lack of ease of use and such.

Send 'em on to me!

Jennifer L. Sutherland
13771 Olympic Ave.