[IP] Whole Fried Turkey pt 2

Hey all I forgot to say that the peanut oil lasts a long time if you don't
over heat it. I have had the same oil in mine for three years now. I just have
to add some every once in a while. When it is almost cooled off I strain it
with filters that look like giant coffee filters and put the oil back in the
jugs it came in. The peanut oil does not add any flavor to the turkey either.
Just FYI.

Stephen Howell dxd 2/70 Animas R1000 9/02