[IP] Whole Fried Turkey

Hi every one. I am another loyal Texan who loves to fry his Turkeys. I have
been doing this for 4 years now. I grew up on the traditional roasted turkey
and was tired of eating it to dry or cooked to long. So once I heard of frying
it I looked into it bought a kit as was explained in another letter and fried
two 16 pounders one thanksgiving for the family. Well they were all curious as
well as the rest of my neighborhood. When we got thru eating there were no
left over turkey. There is no oil in the meat because as soon as you submerse
it  in the peanut oil the outer layer sort of cauterizes and makes a seal so
nothing is lost from the inside, all the moisture stays in the bird. I was
very skeptical and felt like you canucks (no disrespect intended) until I
tried it. I am now cooking 14 of them over the next few days for my neighbors
so I got to go fry em.

Stephen Howell dxd 2/70 Animas R1000 9/02