[IP] Re: Got my latest A1c...

Just had my latest doctor appointment today.  After 4 months on the pump, I
got my lowest A1c ever... 6.0!!!  The lowest I ever had prior to this was
6.9, which was 1 month post-pump, as well as once about a year ago while
doing a 4-shots of NPH a day to get a basal rate plus humalog for bolus.
Switching to Lantus sent me back up to 7.1.

But, 6.0!  I'm very excited.  My estimated A1c going into my appointment was
6.6...so I did even better than my averages tell!  :-)