-----Original Message-----
From: jhughey

>>> Lindsey currently uses 450 strips per month. What's that, almost $350 in
test strips?>>>

Here I go spouting off again, but I can't imagine that little girl (is she
3??) enjoying anything in life if she has to face a prick anywhere on her
little body 15x a day. Enough to turn a grownup off. Is she obsessed with
wanting these tests? Hope she can relax a bit about life and live without DM
being the major focus for everything.

~ author unknown ~