Re: [IP] I need your voice

I like a free meter and I always wait till there is a deal for trade in etc.  But I also look for a meter that is small attractive and comes with a small attractive case that holds all I need in it.  I have 2 fast takes right now - both free and have gotten many free meters since but just don't like then because of the look and the cases.  I also need a case that allows me to test with out removing anything.  My fast takes works great for that and I can test while walking down the street or through a mall etc.  It is small descrete and easy to use in  case.  I prefer a meter that takes 15 seconds won't use anything that takes longer or even that is quicker!!  I couldn't use the Ultra because I didn't like that it was done before I had time to lick my finger clean!  It just seemed to quick.  But thats just my opinion and I know many others love the 5 seconds.

Anyway my meter needs to be free, small, attractive with an easy to use in case.  Also the strip is important to, it should draw up the amount needed and let you know if more in needed so you don't waste expensive strips and time.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm