[IP] Re: Basal Testing

> Our last visit, CDE ajdusted 12am to .8 and 6am to .7
> based on her bgs recorded over several days.  Still
> not get getting better, so I am going to do it the way
> the book suggests and see how if I can get her number
> back to a decent range.

Isn't the whole idea of basal testing to set them so you can be carried
through periods of time with NO food and stay at a proper level? I think you
are wise in doing it the way the book suggests. If a meal is skipped, the BG
should not drop - the bolus takes care of the carbs, the basals take care of

What you eat standing up doesn't count. - Beth Barnes