RE: [IP] I need your voice

Denise, I could not agree more with the members of this site. Meters are
medical devices that are used to HELP the diabetic keep their sugars as
close to normal as possible. If used correctly they will actually save the
big companies countless numbers of dollars. I as well as the majority of
members on this list would expect the meter and any options needed to be
free of charge if it makes my testing easier and saves money.

                      "Denise Owens"
                      <email @ redacted        To:       <email @ redacted>
                      logies.com>                        cc:
                      Sent by:                           Subject:  RE: [IP] I need your voice
                      email @ redacted
                      pers.org

                      11/22/2002 06:23 PM
                      Please respond to IP

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

I love this.  This is such a powerful message and these opinions are going
to the CEO of the company.  He really wants to know what we are thinking.
I this is great.

Denise