Re: [IP] Whole Fried Turkey??? (was Diet Vanilla Coke)

> You buy a "cajun style fryer"  which is a big metal pot and a stand which
hooks up to a propane tank.  Fill it with peanut oil and then fry it at
3min/lb!  FRIED TURKEY!  The whole kit costs about $35 and also comes with a
big syringe so you can inject seasonings into the bird b/f you fry it:-)
So, of course there were comments made about switching out my H-tron for the
HUMONGO turkey syringe!:-) heehee
> It's a reletively new strategy for preparing turkey to me as well, I've
known about it for 3 years or so.  IT IS SO GOOD!  NATURALLY!  As my brother
would say, "It's go the full fat flavor!"

yanno... now that it's been described, i'm truly sticking to our old tried,
tested, and true long roasting in the oven method.
i can't imagine adding peanut oil to my turkey.

please, keep it south of the border!

liz - ottawa