[IP] Diet Vanilla Coke & insurance question

I tried Diet Vanilla Coke, I am not a coke fan but I will drink it if that is
what they have Diet coke. Diet Pepsi is my favorite. I didn't like Diet
Vanilla Coke, it was too sweet and I felt a sugar buzz between my

Recently Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan said they require three months
worth of sugars for those who test more than four times a day for some
Certificate of Medical need wanting documentation from me that I test because
of: example uncontrolled diabetes. These are my issues:
1. I live for the moment - I test and not record on a piece of paper, making a
correction if need be.
2. Mentally, I know my patterns of being generally high at certain times of
the day or being low at others, making adjustments if need be.
3. You would think they would be happy to have (people with diabetes)
diabetics test more often "to know what their numbers are" rather than not
test at all.
4. The insurance company will probably look at the numbers and not what they
are all about as well as will know my business. I do test to see if something
is not right and make adjustments.

Just wondering if anybody else has to report blood sugars to their insurance
company. I do report to my doctor - that seems to be the appropriate person.
Happy pumping and thanks for listening. Sharon B