[IP] Fried Turkey

Yes, they actually sell turkey friers and the bad thing about it is that you
have to use an awful lot of oil and really can't re use it after that.

>From those who have had fried turkey, they say it is very moist and
delicious but I'm not ready for fried turkey...give me that good old turkey
roasting in the oven smell that stays in the house all day long and I'm

sigh...especially since it's my hubby who loves looking after it and basting
it, etc. etc...I just do side dishes.... :)
Kathy B.