----- Original Message -----
From: "Jhenn Kinnear" <email @ redacted>

> Oh mah gawd....are you saying the whole turkey is fried...whole?? Do you
buy them from the grocery store already fried or do people do this in their
homes? What type of cauldron do you have to have full of boiling oil in
order to fry a turkey hole? I'm sorry, my mind is boggled by this
concept...and yet... strangely intrigued.  I've never experienced this in
Canada, is this an American delicacy? Your poor arteries.