Re: [IP] Whole Fried Turkey??? (was Diet Vanilla Coke)

It does sound pretty gross, I can just imagine the oil dripping off, nice for
the body isn't it :)

Oh mah gawd....are you saying the whole turkey is fried...whole??
Do you buy them from the grocery store already fried?
Or do people do this in their homes? What type of cauldron do you have to have
full of boiling oil in order to fry a turkey whole?
I'm sorry, my mind is boggled by this concept...and yet... strangely
I've never experienced this in Canada, is this an American delicacy? Your poor
PS I'm heading to Michigan this weekend, you can bet I'll be asking my
husband's grandma for a whole fried turkey!!! (Or is it only for
Thanksgiving?)Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :