Re: [IP] Diet Vanilla Coke

If it is cooked at the proper temperatures it is not greassy at all. I
believe it may be a southern thing but I have also had it in North Dakota,
Michigan, Texas, Louisiana and now Alabama. Try it sometime I guarantee you
will like it. My blood fats have never been a problem even with the deep
fried turkey.

                      "liz"
                      <email @ redacted>         To:       <email @ redacted>
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      email @ redacted        Subject:  Re: [IP] Diet Vanilla Coke
                      pumpers.org

                      11/22/2002 03:46 PM
                      Please respond to IP

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

> Next week, though, every grocery store in this area will be offering
whole
> FRIED turkeys.

ok, that sounds just a step above deep fried twinkies.  ugh!

turkey's such a good meat, why mess with it by adding all that fat?