[IP] Unexplained Lows

""We are now starting to think Chris's low are being caused by stress. It seems like when he is in a stressful situation he goes low. Anyone else?""

I had a day when I had 2 major stress events - the first was in the morning - it was a pit of my stomach - I wish I could die - am I gonna make it through this stress - I went low - then the afternoon was an annoyance type - i hate this meeting yuck stress - high (and I hadn't over treated the low -so I don't think it was rebound) cuz at later meetings of the same - always high.

Linda & Dax