Re: [IP] Unexplained Lows (stress)

>We are now starting to think Chris's low are being caused by stress.
>It seems like when he is in a stressful situation he goes low. Anyone

I have found just the opposite for myself; I've found that I'm generally on
the higher side when I'm under stress, but I have crazy-high BS's when I'm
nervous or apprehensive for any length of time.  I've actually given myself
insulin before running races in the past (It seemed crazy to do that before
excersise but I was told that adrenaline inhibits insulin's potency) with
pretty good results. (because I get sooo nervous/stressed beforehand)

I hope my personal experience doesn't complicate your theory for Chris.  I
think it's definately a "your milage may vary" kinda thing, especially since
he's a growing child/youth (I'm assuming)

(dx 1993 at age 15, pumping since October 2002 AnimasR1000