Re: [IP] Diet Vanilla Coke

They may have reformulated the Diet Vanilla Coke.  I didn't like it when
it first came out.  Then they had some special promotions, and it tasted
much better, more like the sugar kind.  It has a better "Mouth feel"
now.  Feels just a little bit syrupy.  At least here in the cornfields
of Illinois.

>>> email @ redacted 3:31:39 PM 11/22/02 >>>
I must be way behind times or maybe it's my location. I had never seen
Diet
Vanilla Coke until this week and I have yet to see Diet Code Red or
Diet
Cherry Coke. I know Southerners aren't too high on low fat foods so
maybe
the diet drinks are marketed here last. The availability of a lot of
the low
fat items I used to buy in the north is some what lacking here in
Memphis.
Next week, though, every grocery store in this area will be offering
whole
FRIED turkeys.